Title: Cannabis Coconut Oil
- Double boiler
- 1/4-1/2 ounce of Cannabis (Get quality bud)
- 1 Cup of coconut oil ( Organic is best)
- 2-3 feet of cooking twine
- Cheesecloth (about an 8” x 10” piece)
- In a crockpot on WARM or LOW, combine the coconut oil and sunflower lecithin.
- Melt and stir
- Grind the decarboxylated cannabis in a coffee grinder and add it to the oil.
- Stir every half hour for 2-3 hours.
- After 2-3 hours of heating and steeping, turn off the crockpot and allow the oil to cool. Pour oil into a jar and place in the fridge until cool. Seal with a lid. Store in a refrigerator or in a cool, dark place.
Rating: (3.75/5) – 4x rated