Title: Cannabis Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 3 cups of water
- 1-4 grams of ground cannabis (depends on how potent you want the end product)
- Cheesecloth or strainer
- Food processor
- Blend the almonds and water in a food processor until it resembles milk.
- Strain the almond milk through a cheesecloth or strainer
- Add the ground cannabis and reduce heat. Simmer for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Chill and serve, or use as a replacement for milk in any recipe.
Rating: (3.64/5) – 11x rated