Put your trust in our expertise and let us guide you through the qualification process. Experience relief and take control of your health with BudDocs, the leading choice for medical marijuana cards in Florida.
Getting a Medical Marijuana Card in Florida
• Be a Florida resident or a seasonal resident.
• Have a valid Florida drivers license or State ID.
• Have a qualifying condition and medical records to prove
• Download and complete our Records Release Form and send it to your doctor.
• Get registered into the OMMU registry by a Qualified ordering Physician.
• Be at least 21 years of age since we do not treat minors.
Is Marijuana Legal in Florida?
Medical Cannabis has been an available treatment option for patients suffering from chronic and debilitating conditions here in Florida since Amendment 2 was passed back in 2017. Since then, hundreds of thousands of patient have benefited from it and so can you.