Medical Cannabis has been an available treatment option for patients suffering from chronic and debilitating conditions here in Florida since Amendment 2 was passed back in 2017. Since then, hundreds of thousands of patient have benefited from it and so can you.
Getting a Medical Marijuana Card in Florida
• Be a Florida resident or a seasonal resident.
• Have a valid Florida drivers license or State ID.
• Have a qualifying condition and medical records to prove
• Download and complete our Records Release Form and send it to your doctor.
• Get registered into the OMMU registry by a Qualified ordering Physician.
• Be at least 21 years of age since we do not treat minors.
• During your initial evaluation we will help you complete your MMJ card application and, after 10-14 business days you will get a temporary card that allows you to purchase medicine.
• Be seen at least twice a year by your BudDoc.
• Pick a dispensary from our list and get medicated.
• Having trouble renewing your MMJ card ? Click Here.