The Cannabis plant has 60 Active compounds, one of which is Cannabidiol. CBD is an extensively used component in various creams, gummies, treats, vapes, etc. People are well familiar with its uses like CBD for inflammation, pain relief, anxiety, and stress. CBD has become a popular product in recent days. However, you should also know its dosage along with its uses. There are many misconceptions about the CBD dosage, slight up and down can cause a big difference.
How much CBD should you take?
There has been plenty of research done to study the effect of CBD on the human body. There is no fixed dose for taking CBD for each of its applications. The studies also say that the difference in the amount of CBD dose can show different effects on people. So the dose which is appropriate for your specific use will vary. There are many factors to look upon before figuring out the correct dosage. The Normal dosage for CBD is 20 milligrams to 40 milligrams. Some people take significantly less, like 2 mg, while others take as high as 60 mg. Quite many trials and errors take place before settling the correct dose. Here are five ways to master CBD dosage.
- Start low and Go slow- When you are a newbie to CBD, starting with a low dosage is preferable. This way, you can introduce CBD to your body and observe how the body reacts to it. Decide a minimum baseline of dosage which is comfortable for your body. Also, many people have benefitted from the low dosage of CBD from 2 milligrams to 6 milligrams. Take the minimum dose for the first seven days and observe its effect. If you do not see any benefit of CBD in the first week, increase the dosage based on how your body responds to it. Raise it by 1mg to 3mg every three days. Like this, you can figure out the adequate dose for yourself.
- Take into account certain crucial factors- Before taking CBD, you must consider some factors which determine the dose. Factors such as concentration of CBD, potency, age, gender, weight, individual body chemistry, tolerance to CBD, and other health factors play a vital role in deciding dosage. The dose will also depend on the purpose for which you are using normal or travel-ready CBD capsules. The people with more weight and Men will require little more than the usual dose. Old-age people and kids need a bit less than the standard dose. People with severe health problems like seizures should consult their GP before taking CBD. You should consult a healthcare professional having sound knowledge of CBD and related fields before you take CBD.
- Analyze the results after taking the dose– If you are taking CBD for a lengthier period for a particular problem. The symptoms reflected must be taken into account. Keep track of how your condition is improving with an everyday dose of CBD. Make sure you do not develop any side effects of CBD, which are rare like liver damage, but can happen specially at really high dosages. CBD products come in various forms as gummies, oil, vape kits, and balms. Each of them has profound impacts and probable side effects. Although CBD does not cause any side effects, a little precaution will save you from unnecessary harm. For instance, Epidiolex is an approved product of CBD for treating epilepsy. It needs utmost care while consuming. Avoid re-dosing as it is a common reason for people consuming an excessive quantity of CBD. Taking CBD more than desirable by the body can result in weight gain, fatigue, diarrhea, and liver damage.
- Take CBD as per your Body Sensitivity- The body capacity of every individual is different. Something which suits your body might not be suitable for someone else. It is another factor to consider while deciding how much CBD you will need. Study the symptoms it has on the body and regulate dosage accordingly. You are sensitive to CBD if you feel drowsiness after taking CBD. To avoid getting drowsy, take CBD before going to bed unless the doctor advised you to take it at a proper time. If the CBD shows ill effects on your body, reduce the dosage of CBD. Do not panic with light dizziness, as it is very naive after consuming CBD. If you experience side effects, you have reached your limit. To avoid any health problems, refrain from vaping CBD. Long-term vaping can damage your lungs. Try other sources of CBD than Vaping.
- Use CBD Dosage Calculator- The enormous diversity in the brands and their concentrations make it difficult to formulate the efficacy of CBD products. Determining the dosage for themselves is difficult and complex for many people. For them, we have an easy solution of CBD Dosage Calculator. The CBD calculator calculates the dosage as per your weight. It is a combination of weight and application. A 250 lb man playing football will need more dose than a 100 lb woman. Those who are using CBD for chronic pain will require more dosage than the ones suffering from anxiety.
- Low strength- 2 milligrams CBD per 10 kg
- Medium strength- 7 milligrams CBD per 10 kg
- High strength- 13 milligrams CBD per 10 kg
CBD is known for its multi health benefits. Only the right approach can give the desired results. It is safe for use unless you cross a specified limit. There are some things you need to consider before you start consuming CBD. Finding the correct dose for CBD is a process involving some days of trials. Bodyweight defines an accurate CBD dose for a person. You should always start with a small dosage and raise it as per the need. Researchers are taking place to find drugs that can help get the most effective results from CBD with less intake. Until better research comes, you can rely on the CBD Dosage Calculator or can consult the doctor.